We are happy to announce that Governor Beshear has given us the GREEN light to open tomorrow, April 27th. We are now able to treat patients in both our Mt. Sterling and Owingsville offices for ALL your physical therapy needs. As excited as we are to see our patients, we want you to know that we take your health and the health of our staff seriously. We will be following strict guidelines from the Governor and CDC.
Guidelines currently are the following:
- All patients will be screened prior to each appointment, including temperature checks.
- Patients are asked to stay in their car until their appointment time. If we are not ready to begin patients will be placed in a private treatment room to wait.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the clinic for their appointment. No guests or visitors will be allowed, unless you meet the exceptions set by Governor Beshear.
- Therapists and patients will wear masks during treatment.
- Therapists will wear gloves during treatment.
- We will maintain a 1:1 patient therapist ratio.
- We will maintain a 6 feet distance, as able, within the clinic.
- Proper sanitizing of all common areas and equipment will be performed between patients.
- We will continue to offer our Telehealth Program for those who prefer this option.
If you have been out of physical therapy or are needing to begin physical therapy, give us a call and we will get you scheduled this week in one of our offices or via our Telehealth Program! We look forward to seeing everyone!!!